Bedlam Plus Aerosol Insecticide - Kills Pyrethroid Resistant Bed Bugs
Bedlam Plus Aerosol Insecticide is an updated version of the current Bedlam Aerosol. Bedlam Plus, as formulated provides an excellent tool against bed bugs.
Bed bugs have been developing resistance against a wide range of pest control products, mainly the pyrethroid line of products. Bedlam Plus will bypass the resistance and kill the bed bugs quickly.
It has a double mode of action; it combines a quick knockdown and a residual (Imidacloprid) to last for two weeks.
As a water based spray, Bedlam Plus can be applied to a variety of surfaces. Great places to apply Bedlam Plus are cracks and crevices where bed bugs hide. Apply Bedlam Plus as a spot treatment in areas where bed bugs hide such as tufts and edges of mattresses. See label for all suggested areas of treatment.
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.
Bedlam Plus Featured Benefits
- Kills Pyrethroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs.
- Will not stain water-safe fabric and surfaces - a water based spray.
- For use on mattresses, wood furniture and carpet
- Double mode of action
- Controls Bed Bugs on wood and ceramic surfaces and carpet for up to 2 weeks
Bedlam Plus Aerosol Insecticide
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.